1.How to Enter Into an Agreement with LiveAnew.
E. In order to use this website, you may have to provide some information. LiveAnew will not be liable for any damages suffered by you or a third party caused by the provision of inaccurate information.
2.Consent and Restrictions.
A. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the website without LiveAnew's prior written authorization.
B. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the website.
C. You agree not to access LiveAnew's content through any technology or means other than the website itself, or other explicitly authorized means LiveAnew may designate.
D. You agree not to use the website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of LiveAnew. Prohibited commercial uses including any of the following actions taken without LiveAnew's approval:
- Sale of access to the website or its related services on another website;
- Use of the website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue;
- And any use of the website or its related services that LiveAnew finds, in its sole discretion, uses LiveAnew's resources with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for LiveAnew or LiveAnew content.
E. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that sends an unreasonable amount of messages to the LiveAnew servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LiveAnew grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. LiveAnew reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website with respect to their User Submissions.
G. LiveAnew reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the LiveAnew website at any time.
3.Restrictions and Conditions on Content.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply to your use of content on the LiveAnew website:
A. The content on the LiveAnew website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to LiveAnew, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of LiveAnew. LiveAnew reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content.
B. LiveAnew is an information portal, introducing you to a variety of activities and experiences. LiveAnew is not liable for any damages, losses, injuries or death as a result of you taking an interest in, booking or taking part in any of the activities or experiences that you are introduced to. You should realize and understand that some of the activities that you may be introduced to are dangerous activities that should not be engaged in without professional instruction and/or supervision. Some activities should not be engaged in at all depending on the health and physical ability of the participant. You understand that you are assuming the risk of any loss or injury as a result of your taking an interest in, booking or taking part in any of the activities or experiences that you are introduced to. By accessing and using the LiveAnew website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LiveAnew, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, injuries, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your taking an interest in, booking or taking part in any of the activities or experiences that you are introduced to.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty.
The materials and information you find on the LiveAnew website are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the LiveAnew website and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy or noninfringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. All efforts will be used to maintain the site but you should not assume that it is error-free. LiveAnew is not responsible for the results of any defects that may be found to exist in the site or any lost profits or any other damages or injuries whatsoever that may result from such defects.
LIVEANEW DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE LIVEANEW WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY WAY.
6. Limitation of Liability.
Neither LiveAnew nor its officers, directors, employees, or agents shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the LiveAnew website. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You specifically acknowledge that LiveAnew is not liable for your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct, or that of third parties, and LiveAnew reserves the right to remove such materials from the LiveAnew website without liability.
8. Affirmation of Competence.
10. Governing Law.
11. Arbitration and Limitations.
THE USER AND LIVEANEW AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LIVEANEW WEBSITE MUST BE BROUGHT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH AS STRICTLY CONSTRUED. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
12. Effect of Partial Invalidity.
13. Modification of Agreement.
14. Entire Agreement.
At LiveAnew we are trying to create a community where you can share unique ideas and plans and where you can invest your strengths, values and passions to seek true prosperity. In order to do so, we trust you to be responsible. By using and/or visiting this website and the community connection area, you are expressing your agreement to abide by these Guidelines.
You May Not
- Post or share any content that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademarks or other rights of other third parties.
- Attempt or circumvent any content filtering techniques that we may use in the future.
- Post or share pornographic or sexually explicit content.
- Post or share brutal, dangerous, illegal or violent content.
- Make threats, intimidate, bully or harass anyone.
- Post or share unduly negative, defamatory, demeaning, offensive or hateful material.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law or post any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use LiveAnew to send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation.
- Post or share any personally identifiable, private, compromising or embarrassing information about any person or entity.
- Solicit passwords or private information from anyone, including those under 18.
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Engage in any predatory or stalking conduct.